Monday, July 21, 2014

Update on my Well L96 Airsoft Sniper rifle

Well, after playing with my l96 for a while I bought some upgrades:
 - Mad Bull 6,03 precision inner barrel
 - Strengthened Hop chaimber and R-hop
 - Steel cylinder and aluminium piston
 - Strengthened steel loading handling

I still kept the original M140 spring, since a don't want my safety distance lengthened just yet. After installing the R-Hop the first time, I realized I had cut/sanded the hop piece too small, and it had no hop. After buying a new rubber piece i sanded it much much less, with the result of having way too much hop. Now I must have opened, sanded and put it back thorougher like three of four times before I got it just right.

First, second and third game the hop was unpredictable but say on the fourth or fifth game after the installation it started working properly, having a nice even hop every shot.

Also, a sniper needs his sidearm for close combat, so i got a plain and simple WE G17 GBB pistol, with 3 mags. First impressions good, since the slide is metal and punches a nice kick to it. More on this gun later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment