Wednesday, July 30, 2014

WE Tactical G17 Gbb pistol

The sidearm, well now I've been playing with it for a while and feeling quite comfortable to have it with me. The gear is not in favor of it at this time, crawling around in bushes with my l96 the pistol tends to slip under my belly since I just have a side holster attached to my belt bag. I plan on getting a drop leg platform for the pistol.

Reading reviews on the we G17 people don't seem too happy with the accuracy and fire of the gun, but I chose it only because it's cheap and solid having a metal slide and all. the accuracy isn't really that good at say 20 -  30 m and above, but since it's my sniper sidearm I'd I really need it, if I need it my targets will be closer than 20 m and I might almost be walked over and then it'll deliver just fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment