Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Airsoft

Back in 1998 or - 99 we played with bb guns, spring pistols with some friends. Back then there was no association, and the playing soon died and we moved apart. Life goes on as they say. I later that the first association was founded in 2004, and a second some time later. One of my best friends was a Co founder of an association in 2008, in Vaasa and he invited me to a real game summer 2013. He had 3 whole sets of gear: SvD sniper, Aks-74u and a colt 1911 with hi-cap mag. The game was intense, and more realistic with the gear and almost realistic weapons than I imagined. I got my spark for the hobby, it began there and then. In December 2013 I ordered my first real airsoft assault rifle, natural choice of weapon was the Rk95tp copy (Gk99) from G&g since I used the very same weapon in the military. My friend from Vaasa had moved back down south and the playing began. I will make a whole new post about the weapon later. When I vent trough some stuff in my cellar, I found my first spring pistol (Beretta M9) from back in the days. I also found my latest spring pistol a P228. The guns in between had gone missing or was thrown away. This brought back some memories, we now plan with a group to play a big game where we played as kids. that'll do for now, signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment